Are you an instructor or school/gym owner? Ask about our special instructor discounts:
First time attendees get early registration for only $99!
Bring three of your students and your registration is free!
Sulsa Camp Has Come to Central Texas!
Sulsa Camp is a combat self-defense training camp that gives participants an unforgettable experience full of adventure. This two-day camp is run by an extraordinary team of master instructors who will teach you powerful self-defense and combat tactics. With their extensive teaching backgrounds, they are able to keep the camp fast-paced and challenging. The format includes seminars and training in empty-hand and weapons techniques, as well as night-time exercises designed to teach stealth and camouflage.
Though each camp covers core material, the tactics covered are too broad and run too deep for us to do everything every camp. For this reason, each camp is slightly different. Topics covered in previous camps include:
- Offensive techniques
- Empty hand defense against guns (both hand- and long-guns)
- Knife tactics (empty hand against knife, knife against knife and offensive knife)
- Defense against sticks and bats
- Knife throwing
- Special weapons (rope, short stick, medium stick, environmental weapons)
- Tactile sensitivity drills
- Psychology of combat and conflict
- Team building